The Hunt Master stainless steel double pulley has been designed specifically for easy and smooth loading and shooting of any invert-roller speargun.
Made from a combination of 2mm thick, marine-grade stainless steel with pulleys made from the incredibly strong Delrin®, a highly adaptable material that bridges the gap between plastics and metals and offers unique properties.
DuPont's Delrin® acetal homopolymer is specified for high-load mechanical applications and precision parts, where strength, stiffness, stability and reliability are important yet a plastic material is preferred to a metal. They are often used in gears, pulleys and other high-tensile parts where metal is not desirable.
- Designed with an anti-slip mechanism to resist the line coming off the rollers under normal use.
- Loading line / Dyneema is self-contained between the 3mm deep grooves of the hardened pulleys
- Pulley wheels developed from Delrin, with extremely high wear-resistance, strength and stiffness.
- Built with laser-cut, hardened 2mm-thick marine grade stainless steel.
- Weight: 37gms
- Overall Length: 78mm
- Overall Height: 28mm
- Height to Centre of Wheels: 19mm
- Wheel Diameter: 18mm
- Wheel Pin Diameter: 2mm
- Distance Between Wheel Centres: 24mm
- Centre Distance Between the Seven Powerband Roller Pins: 12mm
- Overall Thickness: 12mm