Hunt Master has incorporated state-of-the-art flexibility, endurance and durability into its very own Floatline Bungee. Designed to meet Australia’s harsh conditions, these hollow-core bungees possess the strength and flexibility to improve your chances of landing those dream fish.
They are also UV and solvent-resistant; further enhancing durability in all types of conditions.
Why A Floatline Bungee?
When targeting big, strong game fish that dart away from a hit, there can be an incredible amount of instant tension on a floatline which creates a 'snapping' effect that can pull a shaft from the fish, damage the shaft or flopper - or even rip a D-ring from a float. This is why it's best to connect a Floatline Bungee between your floatline and float as the stretch dissipates the force helping to reduce the pressure off the floatline and shaft - leaving the trophy fish on the line to bring up safely!!
Key Product Features:
- Innovative design helps to reduce fish loss and/or shaft/float damage.
- 3m bungee that stretches close to 9.5m.
- 10mm wide, hollow-cored band.
- Two high-breaking-strain (approx 500kg) Dyneema bridles, securely pre-fastened to each end of the band around a steel inner stopper.
- UV and solvent-resistant giving your new bungee a much longer fighting life!